Thursday 20 December 2012

Knit a Christmas Jumper / Sweater Campervan / Kombi Style!

I finally managed to finish knitting my "kids camper van jumper" (though for people rather smaller than my own kids!).  This jumper is designed to fit kids from 0-6 months up to 7 years. (I might have a go at an adult sized one later next year).
This is based on the VW Splitscreen but I'm hoping to do a Bay too (If you want a Bay one, let me know by email and I'll let you know when the pattern is available).
As it's Christmas time I figured I'd go a bit festive with the colours, hence the red, green and white and a candy cane hood!  You can of course customise your colours :)
If you fancy having a go at knitting one, the pattern is available in my Etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SnuginaDub
Merry Christmas and Happy knitting everyone!
Tracy x

2 comments: